The institute’s activities in fields as critical as transplantation medicine, oncology, human genetics and infectious diseases are inconceivable without strict quality management. This includes successful participation in proficiency testing in all fields of activity.
The institute participates in external proficiency testing of the following providers:
- INSTAND e.V.
- International HLA Exchange High Resolution
- UK NEQAS
The institute is accredited by the European Federation for Immunogenetics (EFI) and according to DIN EN ISO 15189:2014 and DIN EN ISO / IEC 17025:2018.
- DAkkS Accreditation Certificate DIN EN ISO 15189:2014
- Annex to the Accreditation Certificate DIN EN ISO 15189:2014
- DAkkS Accreditation Certificate according to EFI standards
- Annex to the Accreditation Certificate according to EFI standards
- DAkkS Accreditation Certificate DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025:2018 – Scope: Forensic genetics
- Annex to the Accreditation Certificate DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025:2018 – Scope: Forensic genetics
- DAkkS Accreditation Certificate DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025:2018 – Scope: Nucleic acid analysis
- Annex to Accreditation Certificate DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025:2018 – Scope: Nucleic acid analysis
Commitment to data protection
From the collection of the samples to the transmission of the findings, we undertake to handle with care all information and data which come to our knowledge when carrying out our activity.
Institute management, QM, Data Protection Officer and EDP work closely together in this area. Access controls at all levels ensure the protection and security of your data. All employees of the institute and the courier service are regularly trained in data protection.
If you are not satisfied with a service, please contact our quality management. We will take all necessary measures as soon as possible and give you feedback. Complaints are carefully documented, discussed with all parties involved and corrective action taken to eliminate the cause of the error.
Your contact for quality management
Dipl.-Biol. Frank Glaab
Phone: +49 (0)631 / 316 70-36